Wednesday, October 26, 2011

tattoo celebrity

Pictures of celebs....on people! They look exactly like them. Hope you like! Cuz I know I do!!






Rest in peace Amy! I loved your music so much your music made me feel like the world was going to be okay because of the sound of your voice. She changed pop music forever.

Ashton Kutchers Shoulder Tattoo

Ashton Kutchers Tattoo
The Movie star ashton kutcher thought it would be nice to get an A tattooed on his left shoulder. I bet the girls are
Will Ferrell as elf character.
Amazing guitar player and singer Jimi Hendrix.

Conan O’Brien and his amazing red hairstyle.

Oprah Winfrey smiling!

Clay Aiken ink on back.

Pee-wee Herman talking on the phone.

Christopher Walken great sleeve portrait design.

Britney Spears looking awfully upset.
Jack Black looking whack.


Nicki Minaj is beautiful even on someone else body.

No comments:

Post a Comment